Friday, September 17, 2010

Never Gonna Leave Your Side


I feel like a song without the word, 

A man without a soul 

A bird without its wings 

A heart without a home 

I feel like a knight without a sword 

The sky without the sun 

Cos you are the one.. 



I feel like a ship beneath the waves 

A child that lost its way 

A door without a name 

I feel like a breath without the air 

And ever day’s the same 

Since you’ve gone away.. 



I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning 

You used to be the one that put a smile on my face 

There are no words that could describe how I miss you,And I miss you everday.. 



And I’m never gonna leave your side again 

And I’m never gonna leave your side again, 

Still holding on girl 

I won’t let you go 

Cos when I’m lying in your arms 

I know I’m home.. 



They tell me that a girl can lose his mind 

Living in the pain 

The call in times gone by 

The crying in the rain 

You know I’ve wasted half the time 

And I’m on my knees again 

Till you come to me.. 








No comments: